PowerMax: Worst Battery Saver!

In the past I waited out several versions application "PowerMax" claims that it saves battery, that I noticed something strange, both in their different applications was a guy standing in the woods and tells him things.
When video to the other application (from another company) than are present immediately replaced! (I call it cheating) and the guy who introduced himself video as the "app devleper"

First of all:
1. Heavy application
2. Ate my battery
3. I erased after I removed all APN settings / VPN device (Android version 2.3.3)

Most complain it and some do not. That some just think it saves!!

* Remind you that I'm not meant to prevent bullying profit or developer, but rather cheating!! * 

*! * Android device does not need to save battery unless you get built, because Google is already thinking joy to you!! *,

I do not want to sound bad man, but this application worst one I ever seen.
And the most annoying "Why not give acquire the license application with the Japanese!?!?" All Atzlhm separately it most annoying that if you charged and accidentally Mhakth the H"harshion "lost you!! And for a short period.

So personally do not recommend you use it is lowered me from 100% battery to 34% at without having done anything!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment