Instagram : just not topical at all.

If you are a fan of Instagram this article is not for you (but who really wants interested ICT) that we bring under review very rough!

Since I'm always photographing landscapes and has to accounts in two well-known applications. Instagram and StreamZoo,

After experience with Instagram and StreamZoo (I had a long time ago and a sycamore ahead and did and does the same job only better)


Let's start Instagram:

've Always been I'd killed the head of the developers. Android late reality only now she starts to lose power, they also try to create a version for windows phone 8,
After using it I realized that it was boring, groove just do her abilities as a competitor, just stuck a lot, crashes a lot, there is no way to do a "HUSH tags" as if it is lost after you upload, I personally do not get it .. As a developer of applications, I tried it.
And I tell you the truth, probably heard from friends "fatal. Strong, quick, quirky"??

Let's hear some secrets!:

The application weighs a lot! The device, after you pass a memory card (SD), is still undergoing the 3MB (Apparently developers ignored the world that not everyone has Galksi or HTC or MOTOROLA), it shows a lack of common sense!
I tried it when I had more than 300 followers I deleted the account and the application that I realized she was just heavy, and braille. New shred are "improved appearance, and added mapping" Hello! It exists in streamzoo for years!! And day have simply changed the "look and hello everybody denies that it" hit "

I call this "joke"

Another fact, it will hurt you now that I will say "all the profiles of celebs 89% are run next to me now that they are in, and the rest fake!! Though Slava do not photograph anything" pay attention to their pictures are arranged in a very tight and rum were taken from a DSLR. And dressed effects.

It says "the majority is not genuine" if they were not the Hslavs so people would not touch application!
I felt like in a prison with this application (and I do not want a prison, not iPhone)

Now we will talk about: StreamZoo:

This application competes with, the new version after considering the device has a memory card (just 900KB) application based on service Annn (as Instagram only planned better).

Filters have the same application, the same effects, the same experience, Bidiok!! And more people are real!
And in addition it allows you to go through the website pictures now!! www.streamzoo.com, it
Amazing that the competitor will be ranked really do not give ...

Probably most of you, say, "What does he know" So here, I know more than the average man. I understand construction sites / applications and more, I know,

In addition, you can Ltgiid eg "# CORETECHZ" and will be recorded,

Also on Modrgim Most people who "LIKES" and you get a "skeletal" Miscellaneous investments and other things. It is quite spurs you invest, the application owner's thinking

One. Not weigh a lot.
Two. Mirror and light
3. User encouraging success
4. Can rise from

They answer email at least a day!! Compared to competitor!!

* In addition to their page GOOGLE PLAY, full prescribe it better from Instagram. And one of more than 100!!

(This is not an article for publication)

Download: Streamzoo:

Download IOS
Download ANDROID

0 comments:

Post a Comment