Android Development : Apps Memory issuses


Android applications such key. I noticed a serious problem foremost developers to notice her. But some do not, it shows the inappropriate development environments.

Here we begin to define hardware failure diagnosed Aliiidi versions 4.1/4.0.4/4.0.3/2.3.3/2.3.7

Final development problems (and treating them):

Not long ago, my friend who lives in London took the application SKY NEWS and copied her file to me. For experiment only! (Free app so I do not steal anything)

A test was made on the device: XPERIA X10A with version 2.3.3 Original Rum
And Device: XPERIA X10A with 4.0.3 Rom cooked.
2.3.3 version of their app worked smoothly, amazingly, but once I removed it
Device get stuck!! And collapsed ... And over time I had it, the machine said my available memory has over 1.5MB free, and as I know the system takes sometimes a memory device internally to run and then returns (but it's very rare that it takes the RAM) and suddenly he tells me more memory is gone.

I thought to myself, 'wtf?!?
According to my understanding. It turns out that the version of SKY NEWS they released was very serious bug that caused an operating system type of illusion "as if the application does not Motnkt" I was in shock after I removed!

** This is an example that as a huge company is not investing any development but only in appearance, not behind the scenes.

Version 4.0.3 which device was also worked smoothly. And I removed it again just below the other version.

I ask myself. Why Google does not dictate developers these instructions:

  • Each application must be tested quality and operation.
  • Each application is not WIDGET must be the approach APP2SD
  • Each application must ask the user to confirm rules.
  • Each application will not be with my hands but the license test after 24 days.


If these laws will come it will be very easy for us and developers. Imagine
We say you create an application and a communication problem with the server as "WIFI FILE TRANSFER" no matter which key is not fixed it. The problem is not application but its host server disconnects due to stress much. And due to these laws if they enter!? So the key will be time maneuvering to arrange a server failure without a Edit version simply takes more weight to the device (after moving to SD)
Personally I'm disappointed in Google for one thing the PLAY GOOGLE their binding also uses Android to update the version, and if there is not enough space on your device!? I have to delete more than 20 applications for you?!? No! , Has a way of leaving the previous version after it is updated but I do not discuss this issue.

Hopefully, Google will begin to realize that it was time to spend more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment