Ski Safari: Worst & Full Bug's Game On Google Play

I recently updated to version: the game SKI SAFARI Version: 1.4.0 installed on two devices with OS version 2.3.3 first game was very slow instability. Delay crazy.
Let's start with a very small game character (and you should be with mosquito eyes to see) the game. Or the character itself. I played a little app gave me the phone and made him crash XPERIA X10A devices and GALAXY S3, what you see respond to this people download and play it once in a distant or games and do not understand that it causes them problems.

The game made for two devices:
One. Buckling
Second. 1MB memory loss (due to a massive collapse) Xperia lesson: 200KB and 1.5MB Galaxy
Memory not allowed to recover only if you delete all device.

Today through Google's computer store PLAY Download:
22 932 people. Not realize that it makes malfunction.

I personally liked the game before and now I hate him very much!!
He made me crazy mishaps in the new version and the previous one did not cause malfunction.
The key to the application of a wait so do not invest, and the figure very very very small and hardly ever see you do not personally a huge screen, so not worth you even buy the app.
It'll ruin your vision if wishing for a lot. I personally recommend not to download all the game if you do not have a device with a large screen. And you take into account you will have to do a lot restarts the device if you install it. And get headaches.

* I'm not trying to ruin sales or profit of the game, but I run very heavy games with graphics FULL HD on both devices and none of them made such malfunctions!

Adverse reactions: (I removed the names responders due to their privacy)

December 22, 2012 - Version 1.4.0
Crashes on start
Does not work for me ... It exits as soon as it starts: (I'm guessing it's not compatible with intel phones ...

---

 December 16, 2012 - Version 1.4.0
Most excelent game with on speed problem
I loved this game on my iOS platforms and when i saw that it was also on the Android Play Store, I jumped on it. One problem I've found, at least on my phone, is that it is intermittently laggy as all. Please fix his and i will eternally love this game!

---

December 16, 2012 - Samsung Galaxy S with version 1.4.0
Glitch
Still getting the demo glitch for Samsung Galaxy

---

 December 15, 2012 - HTC Sensation 4G with version 1.4.0
Help! Lost everything!
With the new update I lost all my data! I have to start all over Again! Please fix!

---

December 14, 2012 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus with version 1.4.0
Controls / purchases
Some of my purchases disappear when I reload the game. And the controls seem buggy, random jumps and losing control sometimes. This has happened since the update

---

December 20, 2012 - Samsung Galaxy S with version 1.4.0
Ski safari
New update freezes up constantly

---
December 24, 2012 - Samsung Droid Charge with version 1.4.0
Would be great
If it actually worked. Not only does it glitch but freezes up my phone after the screen times out. Emailed the developer looking for a explantion or a refund and still havent heard back ... When it decides to work its a great game

AND MANY MORE.

It shows you the lack of key capabilities.


0 comments:

Post a Comment