Thinking to buy iPhone? Think again! (This article will make you understand)

This week I bought a 4G iPhone HD, I went from an amazing mobile phone maddening thought

as full of bloggers tell it, the truth is a lie! Heavy phone as a block, just not nice view, block any possible form. You'll notice you buy a model with a 16GB actually have 14GB (cheating) Later I got home I installed ITUNES, thinking there! , Where Apple will stop USERNAME with iPhone they force you to open one. For the first time gives a free open so I called my cellular provider, said "We do not support the site's Chat enter" I delegate helped but best of his knowledge (does not seem to realize just what I mean) but it's not society's fault but the fault of Apple! Company so much arrogant they will not even insure the handset through wireless carriers. Free after opening Iozr operator say "Wait 48 hours" have passed and there is no mail! , It turns out that only if you put your credit information one more time after you receive the confirmation link and confirming that you are registered, in addition to all if you do not have a global credit card (American / European / Australian), then I called Apple representatives iDigital (Apple's representative in Israel) The conversation was like this:
Hello I have not received an email confirming the user on ITUNES! Representative: I do not know I do not care and I will direct American Apple will give you the number!
At that moment I was in a state of: Why Lazazal bought iPhone! If you do not Americans do not buy this device! Not make Apple realize that we will not spam, but consumers not allowed to replace them by the CEO's desire, I just felt gross, plus I got an iPhone with headset makes more disorders than 100 NIS I got the cover at the end was not worth at all.
The day after I came back I explained to them the operator and replaced my SONY ERICSSON XPARIA (2011 new. Sony Ericsson's iPhone open to a higher quality camera, phone, stronger more beautiful, more efficient and simple I enjoyed it until now, some design amazing phone, you enter his shop with only a username (Google account), transfer files allowed without the software. In addition to the camera 8 MEGAPIXEL and HD, and 90 percent of the games cost money to Apple's store, a network of Andreute free! How about that?!?
I personally recommend not to buy an iPhone! You'll be sorry joy all the days of smiling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment