Facebook: Zuckerberg's first billion

The world's largest social network, Facebook, crossed the threshold billion users a month. Average age: 22
Facebook crosses the threshold of one billion. The world's largest social network announced today (Thursday) that she has more than one billion active users, about eight and a half years after it was built.
Notice published in a blog written founder Mark Zuckerberg that "this morning, there are more than a billion people use Facebook actively every month. If you're reading this: Thank you for giving me and my small staff the right to serve you. Helping one billion people connect to each other, amazing, and is what my life where I most proud of. has my commitment to work every day to make Facebook easier for you, and hope that together we can one day connect the rest of the world.
In addition to the main figure about active users, Facebook also revealed that since the mechanism Hliyakim launched in February 2009, more than -1.13 trillion likes given throughout the network, Facebook has 140.3 billion connections between people and -219 billion photos uploaded.
But who are the same people who do this? Age outside of Facebook users who joined this week is 22, down from 23 a year at the point where Facebook crossed the threshold of 500 million users in July 2010, and a decrease of four years from when Facebook had "only" 100 million users in August 2008.

Mark's message:

One Billion People on Facebook

October 04, 2012

By Mark Zuckerberg

This morning, there are more than one billion people using Facebook actively each month.

If you're reading this: thank you for giving me and my little team the honor of serving you.

Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.

I am committed to working every day to make Facebook better for you, and hopefully together one day we will be able to connect the rest of the world too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment