Best LWP (GooglePlay): : DualBoot Games!

Not long ago, I was looking for live wallpaper for my Android device .. I searched I downloaded some free
and some for a fee. And surprisingly 40 percent of them do not pass any memory card and very heavy! I and the rest weigh between 123KB-750KB on the device after the transfer to the memory card (no excuse for such a concept redundant), I looked again and suddenly found its developers Akron, according to its development are these:

1 Application will not pass the 96KB later moved to a memory card
2. Possibility of extensive definitions
3. Battery saving performance option (ie the wallpaper you do not finish memory ...)

Is rated as very key leads his live wallpaper does not not pass the 1000 free and paid downloads.
Name DaulBoot Games, the developer does not know where it comes from, but the man of gold.
the developer really cares about users. It's not like the majority do not care who you are and what you are.
His wallpaper stuck your device! No delays, no gorging amazing battery

His fire extinguishers names:
Ocean HD  Download: Paid
Christmas HD Download: Paid
MyBeach HD  Download: Free/Paid

Season Zen HD Download: Free/Paid
Celtic Garden HD Download: Free/Paid
Haunted House HD Download: Paid
My Date HD Download: Paid

0 comments:

Post a Comment