FastBrustCamera :The Worst Camera App On GooglePlay!

How I used several applications. Of photography and a quick photo. But with such an application delusional,


I've never seen. Fast Brust called Camera Pro, from some reason she is popular, its key always takes more updates taken from the device memory.

My experience of it:

Fast camera, and maintains poor quality, and sometimes a customer has time to keep... It's very strange over 2 minutes.
So today I took amazing pictures of landscapes, and suddenly I came to edit them on the device and I get an error about the pictures. I thought maybe malfunction activate the device again, and did not return .. And many times has it happened to me that the images do not appear. So I restart again and everything was deleted. And the Camera in the history of SD pictures did not exist. Just got back that 30 photos were deleted just like that.

She heads the worst application that exists. I recommend downloading Camera ZoomFX has BRUST and more. The new version before there was Bidiok.

Personally, I rate it from 10 to 1: 0! The lowest grade I received app ever!

So do not believe the reactants, they shoot 3 pictures and think it's amazing. But theimages were exported with weird stripes. Really not invested!

And have an extra "creates GIF" it "pretty stupid.

I'm talking out of frustration this application after its tried 10 versions. That more screwed up than the other one.

See Warning!