AngryBirds Space: Review and More.

That same day the game AngryBirds Space Network and garages out straight I got online version HD / AD-FREE (that we built No one likes commercials) and I own Android device.



I remember that morning so I was excited and I was glad to finally play out.

Negative things:
The game takes too much on the memory device, why not let pass almost everything and the device will take 0.96MB of memory that's pretty normal.

Rising game to Apple's AppStore before (really a disgrace to the company, then you know the first game first came out Android)

The company did not reveal AD-FREE version of Google Fly (except Premium which is actually just a bit heavier)

Good things:
The game has great graphics (especially the HD version) said that the device supports not Tablet and I have the Tablet and works part ... (Odd)

Standard version with commercials exists only for Android (it makes me happy, all iPhone owners do not take it hard)

Personally I've enabled the first application I laughed with delight.

The menu has changed, sounds, just everything., The level of principle must download the game over the shingle at 500 downloads!

Now today: 03/23/12 Download the Google store approximately: 26,065 it's a record!

Developers have always had with AngryBirds of Android and always will but this time also allowed for the Ios not suffer and get the game weighs less (due to the small screen of the iPhone 4S/4G) which means less quality high.

Links for download:
Android: 



Angry Birds Space Ad-Free