Exclusive | Wonderin"do i buy iPad Or or HP Pad??

Think buy iPad?? Or HP Pad? So this article for you. 


Briefly show you differences sons, and reasons why to upgrade (by choice what the consumer did not buy my own!! I told in advance not to blame me in the selection)




iPad:
Weaknesses:  

1 - No Camera 
2 - poor quality of the microphone  
3 - slow display  
4 - Unable to put an external memory card (rather reminiscent of the iPhone in a strange way)  
5 - Can not pass data ... In DISK ON KEY (to pass to break the iPad) (I wonder how ....)
6 - no Flash at all!
Plus do not see this as just a giant iPod Touch ... (I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so)

HP Pad
Plus:

1 - very high quality camera
2 - high-quality speaker  
3 - Possibility to insert external memory card file transfer (such as DISK ON KEY)
4 - Video Recorder / photos
5 - Faster display (no hacking required)
6 - run Flash. 

If you ask me?? I'd say
buy HP PAD (not just call it communication IPAD Killer) that it has a lot of options at Apple that IPAD. I buy products according to quality (not by the logo).
You will learn what it's not always good or expensive .. Think before buying that $ 800 (not the size of the trees)

0 comments:

Post a Comment