Xperia X10: Android 2.3.3 Comein this year to Pelephone!!

Pelephone cellular firm clients, holding the device Sony ericsson Xperia X10 / PRO / MINI, you will update version 2.3.3 in two weeks or a month! 



From what I was talking to someone, I saw the Hebrew version of the mobile phone, a very different view of what you see online, the phone is faster! All bugs have disappeared in version 2.1, side graphics higher level, the view of the camera is different, including the menu (Secretary iPhone but you can change scrolling like in 2.1), I personally hold in Xperia X10 and I saw first hand the version, just excited as a small boy who  Got  a Candy, the new version is going to drop you off your feet! The phone is also faster (10 times the iPhone because of the version) and automatic device APP2SD plant (Some applications of these you can move that locked on the device) and more
Want the faster version? Call on the cell phone company! Able version I think that they should have launched long ago! , But I'm waiting and waiting for tolerance! And wait for the day I will update the version and see for those with Galaxy S 2.2 I have 2.3.3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment