JuiceDefender: Killin the Power of ure phones!

Not long ago, I used JuiceDefender 2.1, and version 2.3.3 which conserves, I woke with Battery
Status 100% charged and after 5 hours 10%, did not understand at first how it makes sense I made a call of 30 minutes, hearing on Valium Low Music and Games 4 minutes. Now the battery is almost over. I checked online to see if that device or application, I saw surprisingly hot comments and favorites and some do not, JUICEDEFENDER finished your battery almost total Android version 2.3.3 of the comprehensive test I took (and I had the full version) is simply a useful device to just destroy you him, personally recommend not even try it because you think she wanted all the time all day and night (not logical battery that will take you to share? Think, Answer: Yes, and a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment