Not For everyone!: Puffin Web Browser (Review)

First of all, the browser is shown that the ability to fully support Flash and is not necessary to have the Flash Player installed ADOBE have your device. It's sounds  good right?!
It works, has always had the PRO version of the browser that I thought he was better. Ways:

1. Flash (remote)
2. Download:
3. Navigation capabilities

Disappointing browser severe levels. I personally would not recommend  To download it. I have very bad experience it!! First of all Key sane head!! Releases Edit concentrated and serious,
The company releases updates delusional. And Edit records "Improves Flash play smoothly and battery life." But no improvement!
Course browser to a lot, if you try to go back, but not giving back to the default.
Flash did not properly Mtots!! (Party pooper)
Every version they release is heavier than the other and after you move to SD weighs more. Just disappointed I personally removed it from my device which has only ADOBE AIR.

Here are comments agree with me: (Top download the PRO version)

Click on Picture (For Full View)


* My opinion: want to flash tolerate buy want not tolerate fix up without flash *

0 comments:

Post a Comment