Book: Steve Jobs Bio - Exclusive


This week I read the book about Steve Jobs, the book just fascinated me, which was odd Hebrewversion (not including the photos as if they did a poor imitation of the book) Let's promote. I started reading itand I've never

believed that I loved a book - a lot. I started reading about life early and all the projects he's done, I'm personally not a fan of the Iphone, I had one and I really hate the device, but I started reading I realized how Steve was a genius and how his son very much like him, (I will not list too much, buy the book),the book tells of the beginning of his and the family and all the things that made it powerful. Has always Steveserved me that inspiration, if that design and think beyond the box, thinking steps, I could not believe how the man a genius, far ahead of his time, just that I'm proud to say "I'm a fan of Steve Joe Bass - the man just He did everything and not give up until he got his own purposes, and here Steve left an empire to Tim Cook (If you read the book you will understand why he chose it!), that who tells you otherwise about Steve, heprobably never read the book, Hsteot Under his direction, the way of thinking its amazing, think it over like that, if Steve Jobs was not SMARTPHONES with touchscreens!! then render homage to alate.