Would i Buy?: iPhone Or Android Phone ?!?! (Exclusive)

Not always show the Ad's on the iPhone you see people excitedly opened a box you thought "I want one, why not buy??" "It's relatively cheap to relatively expensive and commitment but worth to buy" you buy it? 've Made a mistake! 


Device has no insurance at all, if he damaged you send it to the lab pay much money to fix and then maybe (the chances are that Apple is not it easy to fix) of the new. That the company considers them to suckers. "Suckers do not die just take turns" Recently I bought myself a Black 4G iPhone a good phone I thought great, I played with him and saw how bad phone, not a lot of potential, whom all phone closed, you probably think "my friends so have a good phone" error ! If you Americans so easy for you to open an account to download applications, and if you do not then not easy. After the first registration if you make a mistake. You have to credit (if there is no international credit then you have no option) the day I bought the phone I called my Ahsllour company announced support for their part, "the representative will direct chat we can not help" so I called Apple's representative in my country and said the U.S. call ... what I look like them rich?? 7 shekels per minute. They are not sane at the top!!, plus all if you buy a 16GB memory, for example with the application do not forget to take Deta / Cach!! if you can buy this device's memory contents down . while crookedness in Android has application Sneutat clear my Cach settings device can clean DETA!, the day after I got upset I went to the company Ahsllour Greater them four hours without a break and changed Laxparia new. with a 2.1, I know what you say, "Why to 2.2 or 2.3 "Because 2.3 did not come out for laptops. since I got the phone I noticed a strange problem of the device memory SD CARD integral and there are those who say" I prefer because it iPHONE more equal "I have an answer for them," You bunch of Adiotym! "It's great that it split because if you say filling up the card to 0 of memory that does not affect the device! " Most annoying is not possible to download the application MOVE 2 SD my version (probably the key does not care) but I did test rules (my machine has 8.1 megapixel / 720p HD) picture quality is clear that compared to despise more than a blackened iPhone! , Each phone has a + and - but devices with Android operating system has just +. From that day I got the phone I said to myself "What a great device finally not as heavy as an iPhone, faster and more possible and not locked to anything
I personally would recommend that you do not dare to buy your children or you have an Apple-made device, but of the Android operating system) and regulations with Android device such as Galaxy of Samsung's first phone is very reminiscent of the iPhone and received many prints from Apple and just a bad phone that get to any device running Android, Google produces a different version and shows features of the phone manufacturer wishes I personally my phone of Sony Ericsson before it was known in my country, all Knuth iPhone and Samsung and Nokia, until people realized, "We like to cook phone buyers not worth the money "and began to buy like mine, my cell phone company has received delivery eg: 400,000 devices only 200 remained in the country! You will not see many around him that is very difficult to find a cover that all sell the iPhone. And others do not. I personally bring my mind and say "want a friend for life not to spoil then you pay a small fee each month of the insurance say $ 10, it is better than paying $ 500!" No? So learn before you buy check out my past manufacturer of devices and operating system. Because we know that the batteries of mobile devices running out fast. But Samsung's faster! And the iPhone (they lied not) (pay attention to the performance of 3GS better than the 4G) because they reduced the rate of paved road. 


Now it's your turn to choose what you buy "Be part of the lack soon disappear or some lack of going stronger?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment