Exclusive !! : Mobile Live Wallpaper, are good for ure Phone??!?

I've been a very long time I did tests on the device with the
Android operating system, 1GB RAM memory, those who do not know, LIVE WALLPAPER, mobile devices is not effective in my opinion it should not be. I downloaded (free) from Android Market several LIVE WALLPAPERS, and everyone reached the same result, from the moment I have installed and used, the performance of the machine becomes very slow, any view inside, loading menus, has become very slow, at first I thought maybe antivirus appliance, but It turned out that the live wallpaper, it slows down your machine's performance because it takes a very high consumption of paved road, and so on you the CUP of the device at 50% percent! , Compared to despise I used more but in live Wallpaper of the device and not a rebel, and the device returned to full function and fast, it turns out that whoever builds the Live wallpaper not built By Google is not as it should which means levels of the components of pixels that were made in construction of Google are Mutim function device needs battery, compared to despise what was built By a third party was not built properly, I will give you a tip, if you have Live Wallpaper downloaded from the network device functions delete and see much more quickly and efficiently, simply put wallpaper or anything else, I personally do not understand how Google Corp company . Do not filter them, if you want to destroy your device's battery and then take down the network. I personally do not recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment