Instagram: after nonstop feedbacks. they publish good update.

After pushing hard on the developers Instagram and endless publications, the companylearned that it was time

to take us seriously. Only wish I'd finished the device will occupy600KB but also good.
That it was simply tired, lack of treatment and revolting of their recent behavior.

After countless pressures and emails are we strongest in the industry and we want the advantage and power and comes to us as coming for the iPhone! , I will fight any company or product gives the application developer does not complete or worthlessproduct our application store that I GOOGLE PLAY fed from the disgusting attitude.

Version 1.0.3 out now that can be transferred to SD

I would follow them carefully. If I see something suspicious, I will post.

* The company that wants power. Must give to receive power. *

So I would follow them carefully.

If there's anything wrong with listening gallery from first hand!