Pelephone: thieves or liars?



Not long ago, I noticed that its customers do not notice, every time you take the device for repair 



or upgrade or other new model, the
company automatically puts you as a contract package Musix Register, so I made a call service center and asked "why I added a service I did not ask the past and took off againonce again? " They say,


Pelephone's representative:

Sir, this gift, an experience for free!
-

What you do not know that after it went back to automatic, and most strange that you buy a smart phone application company implantable device. Just one click will be charged a NIS 18, recently received $ 150 calculators NIS, it's odd that is supposed to pay 250 shekels, answering service tells me a different price than the monthly account I get mail.

The question, Pelephone You got senile? What are you sending me a bill with the wrong price?

I complained to the company,

This principle at worst, they service, I waited 20 minutes! Someone to answer me it makes no sense, I very much hope that the focal points of service will improve.




0 comments:

Post a Comment