Exclusive: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10A

I want to first talk about one of the most powerful instruments that XPERIA series of phones, you probably think it has Android 2.1 What is the value?

Summer device should receive Version 2.3.3 Shiozv by your cellular companies in the country you live in, one amazing device that many did not know he was going head to head with the iPhone 4G and I must also go head to head with iPhone 5G, some of you probably think "what is blowing sunshine up" if You do not have the device you do not know that a good instrument.



Facts: SonyEricsson Shieich device company they know that a powerful company in the field of cameras and formats (Sony Tcnlogy / Ericsson Design)





1 - more beautiful instrument closely iPhone
2 - bigger screen (view more)
3 - Camera: 720P HD video, 8.1 mega pixel images (there can be no such thing strange iPhone are 2 steps ahead of Apple in any model) 1 gigabytes ram 
4 - completely full touch screen! 
5 - can run more apps the iPhone 
6 - Upload a faster Internet 
7 - The Startup is very fast 


* Issue: Unable to install APP2SD because you have to pick if you do not wait for version 2.3.3 which is supposed to go this summer *
First of all we recognize the fact: Sony Ericsson made a huge step confirmed the Android operating system!
You might be asking "how is that different from Samsung Galksi S" original menu of Anreud, Samsung is not that what seemed fake and can not scroll up and down on the inside! Samsung
4G iPhone I had a horse I thought (and I bought a cheaper route for me)



Once I used it I found a few drawbacks:



1 - no insurance
2 - Hardware Mashmmt view 
3 - You can not buy history in any way without sitting for hours and break it (headache) 
4 - heavy machine! 
5 - I'm a man who loves instruments are challenging me, the machine I was very bored ~! 



Two days later I returned to society and I took the Haksfrih, and offered the Galaxy which is very, very ugly phone, and the view.
If you want a device that is a member for life, and Ttiklo opposition from his supplier Buy Haksfrih X10A I personally like the device very obviously has only one drawback get along during the year. But willing to wait. I state in my life many iPhone buyers (because they are influenced by advertising) and I know he's full of my sons bought as "CEO / business people" who want a device worth their money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment