Review: OS Monitor App (AndroidMarket)

Yesterday I downloaded an application to my device X10 of Sony Ericsson, what OSMonitor of

 Will Scrowup you'r phone.
 eolwral, first of all, all seemed well and good, some clean and nice, this morning I got up and I wanted to run an application that I have the device of an old piano, and what happened "application hangs" and the day before yesterday browser my deviceget stuck and the machine was not functioning for several minutes until I realized that something here stinks, I did a restart, and once again .. I do not want to cause downloadsbut do not download it if your phone has less RAM than 500 MB and even more, most people do not feel it's because high-Ram device. But in the end would feel like it or not,first of all, she wanted on the device and looks amazing but very bad performance, and dysfunction (after free now clear why ..) Better pay for better version than version crap .. ,Do not believe in what reactions. Half the people who respond know the creatorapplication, and some simply Holdreth stupid not to pay attention and just do not understand what was happening or who think that this device was causing problems and it is not he! After I had removed it, the device does not stick, everything is a part, just a shame the person who made it! I'm currently using the monitor for easier and causing trouble name: Advanced System Monitor Pro (by the way is free that creates really care about you)

Link: download