Cellcom CEO: "There is no estimated time to fix the problem"

Cellcom CEO spoke for the first time since the outbreak of severe problem on the company. He said, "We are sorry that service is not essential as the good times. This is the most difficult problem we had since the establishment of the company"
Cellcom CEO Amos Shapira referred to tonight (Wednesday) for the first time the error occurred as an extension of Cellcom morning. According to Shapiro, his people are working non-stop and the sooner to the network will be corrected. "We are sorry such an essential service is not at his best. I can not say for sure when you correct the problem. Engineers are working on the theme from the morning and we are in touch with Nokia engineers abroad to issue corrected as soon as possible. "As of Tuesday morning report Cellcom customers in the central region that are difficult reception and extraction of telephone calls. Cellcom numbers of people callers reported receiving a busy signal. Customers also reported difficulties in receiving and sending text messages. Following the error, as well hook the focus of Cellcom's customer service and these moments can be obtained on the company.Shapiro admitted that "this most difficult problem we had since the establishment of the company. Cellcom did not know a problem of this magnitude. This was a grave." Shapiro told reporters that "To this day I appeared before you, but I see the problem serious enough to me to stand I look the public in the eye and apologize. I'll do all I can to bring to an end."Shapiro added that there is no end of trouble with his hands kit. "I'd rather wait for a real answer," he said, "We have assumptions, but we want to wait and be safe. I hope it will not be more than a few hours, but I say - I wish I could say for sure. I can only hope and I hope that faith will take place. If I knew for sure when the problem is over I would say. I do not want to go into speculation. when we know we'll let the problem behind us. "Shapiro also noted that the problem is nationwide. Asked Walla! How long the problem will continue and how customers respond, Shapiro said that "Those who know me and Cellcom know we see the service Fiddler we follow, right now we concentrate on one thing - network correction. I rely on my customers, who have the wisdom to wait. I remind Cellcom Israel since its establishment could not fault this magnitude. I hope it will not be more than a few hours. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment