BestAndroidApp: WiFi File Transfer


Since I always use a lot of applications for file transfer and management in WIFI mostly considered a lot
about the device (between 600KB No 5MB after I passed them to MEMORY CARD SD)
But suddenly I found an interesting application. Weighs less than 184KB and does it work like the other just as simple, and not without a lot of headaches. Called Wifi File Transfer of smarterDroid,

I usually do not publish applications. But it's a must. I had an old version of PRO, I updated to the new one, and is considering the same thing on the device (after I moved to the SD card), just amazed how key gold man! He worries that no matter what size it will consider the application on the same machine just more of the SD) just smart!

Browser screen

In the previous version had problems license. But the problem was arranged. I personally just love the application.

** There sure how those who do not know the type of these applications, so let's explain.
The application is the possibility to transfer files back and forth, rename, Switches Tkih Ltkih and more, without MICRO USB cable, and an application Shmbiohd intended for those without a lot of memory on the device and want one.

Download:
PRO Version: Download
PREE Version: Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment