What is the best keyboard Android!?


I have a genuine rum Android 4.0.4. I tried several keyboards


Swiftkey3: Keyboard not Minmlistim performance beyond that and allows the sound of the keyboard. I personally do not understand what people rave about it, the keyboard is relatively poor.

After I removed it installed GO KEYBORD

First thing that pissed me off. To buy Key: AD-FREE instead of taken out of version control fee. I personally do not want to pay for "half a deal" if all due respect.
The application developer needs to work harder. And most annoying where it the way it works you have to click on K9 to be helped.

However now I found a keyboard: SmartKeybord Pro
It has a lot of backgrounds and sounds and options and is considering less on the machine and doing a better job on both keyboards I mentioned. The only thing that you have to download language pack if you do not speak only English.

The level of principle I do not recommend general use Swiftkey / Go Keybord it's a waste of system resources and uncomfortable keyboards. One of the reasons they Ffolriut that their advertising (as Apple products are sold bad but good for Smart Advertising "

0 comments:

Post a Comment