Bugs: Sony Mobile ; 2.3.3 / 2.3.5


I have long been using the device with a Sony X10 to X10 2.3.3 with 4.0.3 (which came with a strange

device that works part) version 2.3.3 for X10 has a very serious bug in the camera. If you turn the camera on the device and runs it logs UNKOWEN ERORR. I checked the focus of support and had no answer, the answer "or remove the SD and restore or format," but why should I lose data.??!

I did a test. Not to my house the camera and the problem did not return .. So I put before every time she appears in the recent operations on the device and I close it and when failure does not appear there, and closes it does not malfunction.

What level of principle I do not understand. Why Sony released version 2.3.3 for X10 knowing that buggy. The company should release 2.3.5 update device already! Which is not the fault level the principle is like 2.3.3 only with improvements and additions welcome. The answer I got "check" and the importer who built the current version of rum "that's what ... and why not release that the device has no power"

It's an outright lie! I'm running 4.0.3 Sony's original rum on my X10 and not one glitch! Not get stuck, just like that.

It just Sony want to push as much stuff you do not need the device and what they are pushing what weighs more. And built to Rom 2.3.5 X10 ARC S and to the same memory and same device. Perhaps a bit more processor speed.

I'm not trying to distract anyone. But certainly I do not buy more devices from Sony on my part to have 340 processors.

Sony shame that the previous customer and investor with Sony was not invested DONE. Memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment